November 03, 2019 at 7:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
You want to learn Photography Skills while meeting other photography enthusiasts? This special designed Photo-walk is also a hands-on Workshop which will let you introduce to the amazing world of digital photography. This is your opportunity to learn basic concepts and fundamentals of Birds Photography from a professional photographer. Meet fellow like-minded people who enjoy nature, photography, and birds.
What to expect:
- 7:00AM to 7:30AM > Introductions, ice-breakers, and instructions on Camera settings
- 7:30AM to 10:30AM > Photowalk to capture common birds activities at the location. During this time instructor will keep share knowledge about Camera Settings and Composition for Birds Photography.
- 10:30AM to 11:00AM > Breakfast & Group discussion on your selected frames for review and feedback.
P.S. Please do:
- Reach the location on time to get most out of this Photowalk workshop.
- Carry your DSLR Camera.
- Carry the available zoom lens or kit lens that you have.
- Ensure your Camera Battery fully charged and Memory Card is empty.
- Carry your water bottle.
- Follow live location at 6:00am that day shared on this WhatsApp Group if you do not reach on time.