September 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM
- 9:30 PM
Sector 26, Gurugram
Let's refresh the fabric of our soul through this beautifully designed meditation evening.
Dance of the Soul is a 'SUFI ZIKR' remembrance of the beauty and spirit the Ancients danced for seeking closeness to God.
Here's what to expect:
- We will start with a welcoming circle and I will lead us into the unique 4 element breathing meditation with the help of breathwork and subtle live music.
- At the beginning of the meditation, we will also have ice-breakers, so as to get to know each other and feel our inter-connectedness more deeply.
- We will create a sacred, supportive space where we can all release whatever energy no longer serves us, relax and open our heart, body, and mind.
- We will discover the power and mystery of ancient dances and rituals through movement, music, love, and stillness.
- As for food, there will be a satvik dinner available with Kehwa and green tea.
This two and half hour program will bring all of us closer to our energies and our creator.
Special shoutout to all:
- Musicians — Feel free to bring your instruments and join our music circle. Let your heart guide your music during our open floor Sema.
- *Dance lovers - Open your heart and whirl!
- *Lovers, Seekers, and Watchers — Come and join our sacred circle. You are welcome to set and feel the healing energy, bring a poem to share, join our Zikr, pray with us, or just laugh or cry… as we journey together to be closer to the light.