Wondering how to get started with art journaling? Here's an opportunity for you. Whether you’re already a paper crafter or planner addict – or even if you’ve never touched a paintbrush in your entire life – learn how to start an art journal with me, Dhairya.
All you need is a notebook, some colored sheets and all the junk lying around the house. It's cost effective, you see!
Join me for an evening full of conversations, fun games and art journalling There is only one thing you really need to know about starting an art journal: There are no rules!
1. Diary/Sheets of paper (Any Colour you like)
2. Scraps of Paper/Newspaper
3. Coloured Tape
4. Coloured Markers
5. Any Colour Fineliners/Pens
6. Any Colours (Crayons/Pencils/Watercolor/Acrylic)
7. Any collectibles/postcards/photographs, etc. that you would like to attach to your journal
8. Old book pages
P.S. - This interactive experience is a part of a multi-session program where all individual events cater to distinct themes. You can choose to attend all the experiences or pick one out of the lot.