Human is a social being by nature and hence this whole scenario along with the constant fear and stigma has weighed down on all of us. Face-to-face social interaction stimulates the feeling of being connected and being part of the pack. Though virtually we all are connected, yet the heavy use of social media platforms, which we all are succumbing to nowadays, is associated with feelings of depression, loneliness, lower life satisfaction, and social isolation.
BigTalk is an idea/attempt to shorten this gap with lots of fun and introspective topics of discussion wrapped as open-ended, universal and meaningful questions. It’s an interactive session where we’ll share our deepest thoughts, hopes, struggles, and dreams. Let's connect with fellow beings, strangers, and even our own selves.
Let's skip the small talk and just really...TALK!
What to expect from the session:
0. Nothing related to work.
1. We'll be going beyond the who, how and where conversations.
2. Talk about ourselves and learn about others.
3. Every speaker will have the audience’s attention and will be respected on their views!
4. There will be nothing correct or incorrect just speaking our minds.
0. What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?
1. Are their people you feel you need to get in touch with because it has been a while?
2. What does this world need more of?
What you'll need to participate:
0. Desire to open up, listen and talk.
1. Well... Google Meet set up with Audio and Video too, please!
Hope you are as piqued about the session as I am!
BIG TALK - skip small talk, make meaningful connections - by Kalina Silverman