Travel bloggers are quite busy today. They are being wooed by travel companies, hotels, airlines, tourism boards, cruises and other service providers to write about them. Their trips get sponsored and enable them to even make money.
Would you like to be one such influential travel blogger yourself? Ajay Jain, one of the world’s leading travel media influencers, will show you how in a full-day workshop.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
Anyone can be a travel writer. You can do this full time, or part-time while you pursue a parallel career. You can do it for the money, or just for the joy of being able to travel. And you can start at any age – from your teens right up to your post-retirement years. Your education and experience are no barriers either. As long as you have a flair to express yourself, and are willing to back it with research and hard work, you can make a go of it.
DOES ONE HAVE TO BE FULL-TIME BLOGGER FOR THIS?
No, there are many bloggers globally who pursue their passion part-time. They could be holding a day job, be studying somewhere and have other occupations. In fact, it usually works best to start blogging part-time until you build good readership and revenues.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP
* The definition of a blogger.
* Best platforms for blogging.
* The art of crafting good stories.
* Multi-purposing your content for newspapers, magazines, and books (printed and electronic).
* Social Connect: Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media for maximizing influence.
* Monetization, both direct and indirect.
* Engaging with the travel industry for sponsored trips and revenues.
* Marketing your blog.
* Building your personal brand.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL NOT COVER
We will not cover the following except provide an overview and general tips:
* How to improve your writing, photography, and videography.
* The technical aspects of setting up a blog.
The above are standalone workshops and you can join these when scheduled by Kunzum.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET
* Certificate of Participation.
* A great learning environment.
* A pictorial travel book by Ajay Jain.
* A copy of Travel Secrets magazine (subject to stocks availability)
* Successful bloggers will be offered opportunities to interact with the tourism boards, travel companies, hotels and airlines in the future at Kunzum.
* Invitations in the future to walks, talks, interactions, trips, and workshops.
* Opportunity to write for Travel Secrets magazine (print / online) and Kunzum.com (subject to merit)
WHAT YOU NEED TO CARRY
A notepad and pen.
* Ajay Jain: Travel Blogger, Author, Photographer and Founder of Kunzum
* Shubhra Krishan: Editor - Travel Secrets magazine, Journalist, Author